Friday, September 25, 2020

A New Reality! A New Direction!

 


If it can be taken away, it may have not belonged to you in the first place.  This is the first post I've made in a long time.  Actually, it's been about 10 years since I've posted and quite a bit has happened.  There has been some very big changes in my life.  It's going to be rather difficult to bring my readers up to speed.  Many have know me from my affiliation in the real estate industry.  Over the last 20 years I've worked in the Houston area serving as a Real Estate Broker.  Over that time I've had a stellar record with no unresolved complaints.  I won't used this blog to vent personal damages of trespass but, I will utilize this space to reveal information I've discover from having to deal with the same.  I'll start with the attached video.  It will be cause a paradigm shift in one's thinking God Bless!  

CLICK LINK BELOW

Cestui Que Vie Trusts

No comments: