Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Mortgage Product

It's strange how the Puppet Masters control the populace. Oh, excuse me...that's a topic on another Blog. Anyway, I have a new Mortgage Product that I would like to give you a little bit of Mortgage Information about. It made me think about one of the discussions in a recent class where the instructor informed us how the population is minipulated by the higher ups. He was quite the comic. He said that most of society is viewed like cattle. He had a favorite way of ending his sentences ... MOOOOO! Anyway this new product that I have is designed to promote home purchases in rural areas. Take a quick look at this overview. The link is a splash page that I send out to my realtor base. Here's a Special Temporary Link to Tim my "WannaNetwork Friend". All I ask to leave me a comment on the Blog tellin me you got it so that I can take it down. Don't want my Houston Competition to learn my secrets. Ha.....

No comments: