Tuesday, November 4, 2008

STARTER INVESTOR SPECIAL!!!! MAKE $7,500 QUICK!!!

I just got off the phone with the owner of a small house in Tennessee. She wants to sell her 3 bedroom 2 bath home as-is for aproximately $16,000. The home need $5,000 in repairs and is worth $45,000 to $50,000 once repaired. I asked the seller if she would accept a contract contingent upon the inclusion of and or assignee as one of the prospective purchasers. She stated that it would be o.k. I myself would rather work on transactions close to home but, am willing to turn this transaction over to anyone who might be interested for a minimal fee of $200 prior to pursuing it. I actually figure one could probably sell this property for 50 cents on the dollar without doing repairs for a quick $6 or $7 grand. If you want info the the property email dcgreen@houstonhotdeals.com with QUICK $7,500 in the subject line.

No comments: